Welcome to our new consolidated website!
We are so excited to be able to roll out this amazing resource to our wonderful homeschooling families! We hope that you will find this online space a wonderful resource to your entire family as you are walking along this journey of homeschooling! There's SO much to explore and lots of room to grow in meeting the needs of our families! Let's link arms and make it AMAZING!
Our Guiding Principles
CHEW believes that parents have the right to educate their own children according to Biblical principles found in the Word of God.
“You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength. Keep these words in your heart that I am telling you today. Do your best to teach them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk on the road and when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as something special to see on your hand and on your forehead. Write them beside the door of your house and on your gates.” –Deuteronomy 6:5-9
- We seek to protect the right of parents to homeschool their children by keeping members informed of relevant legislative or government policy issues.
- We encourage responsible citizenship and diligence in instruction, yet respect and support each family’s right to make their own curriculum, schedule, and instructional style decisions.
- We strive for excellence in all educational activities.
- We desire to protect and preserve the family by providing opportunities for growing, playing, and learning together with other families.
- CHEW is governed by a board of directors which pledges to uphold these guiding principles and seeks God’s will in their decision-making process.
Login / Request Membership
The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and constitutes completed and final revelation. The Bible, in its original autograph is without error in whole and in part, including theological concepts as well as geographical and historical details. The Bible, alone and in its entirety, is the only basis for Christianity.
God has existed from all eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ was God come in human flesh being fully God and fully man, without sin.
All men are in violation of God’s righteous requirements and His holy character both by nature and act, and are therefore under His wrath and deserve condemnation.
Salvation is offered as a gift, free to the sinner. This gift must be responded to in individual faith, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, but in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ alone.
God’s Plan of Salvation
1. God loves you.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.” –John 3:16
2. Man is separated from God by sin.
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” –Romans 3:23
3. The death of Jesus Christ in our place is God’s only provision for man’s sin.
“Jesus was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.” –Romans 4:25
4. We must personally receive Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord.
“Yet to all who receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God.” –John 1:12
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast.” –Ephesians 2:8